Internet Court of Lies:About
See Internet Court of Lies for General Information.
The Content on The Internet Court of Lies mediawiki is Copyrighted, 2019, by Bright Plaza, Inc., All Rights Reserved.
The Limited Rights to this site hereby provided are:
- No Robots except to the Home Page on cm0.liecourt.com for the sole purpose of providing public search services on the Internet. Exceptions must be explicitly requested and granted by Bright Plaza, Inc.
- Any Human who can Read and Understand English is invited to Read and Understand The Internet Court of Lies through the Public Pages on the Navigation Bar for the sole purpose of Reading and Understanding these public pages or participating as a subscribed Member to the Internet Court of Lies under the rules of the court as described in the public pages.
- "The Internet Court of Lies" and "Internet Court of Lies" are Copyrighted and Trademarked, and prohibited for use without reference to Bright Plaza, Inc., https://cm0.liecourt.com, or the original author Robert Thibadeau identified at https://www.linkedin.com/in/rhtcmu/. Any Rights for Limited Copying under U.S. and International Copyright Law are granted under this Attribution condition.
- In addition to these exclusive Copyright and Trademark claims, Patents are Pending on The Internet Court of Lies. This site may be not be employed to create a functional copy of this site anywhere in the world in any language without express license by its owners. All Contact for additional licensing is through firstname.lastname@example.org except as otherwise stipulated under contract with Bright Plaza, Inc.
- All software created by Bright Plaza, Inc. compiled into the Internet Court of Lies MediaWiki follow the MediaWiki Open Source License Provisions. No copies of the software may be obtained except through our grants back to Mediawiki under our license with Wikimedia Foundation or its designee.
- A Subscription and other payments to the Internet Court of Lies for services does not affected these limited rights for purpose. The payments for any services provided by Bright Plaza, Inc., are provided for Services AS IS. The purchaser should not rely on Bright Plaza to actually provide any claimed services or claimed payments for services except those actually provided and actually paid at the sole discretion of Bright Plaza, Inc.
- These Limited Rights may change at any time and should be consulted if there is any doubt about the limited rights automatically granted.
Mary Laurel Thibadeau, Esq.
who amazingly never lied poorly
and taught everyone who knew her
Moral Strength in the Face of Adversity